J’Adore VoxBox from Influenster

I am new to Influenster, so this is my first box I have received from them.  For those who are not familiar with Influenster,  it’s a community of consumers who enjoy providing their opinions of products and experiences. From time to time, members get invited to sample their current VoxBox program.  They send you a box with a handful of items free of charge in exchange for you sharing your opinion through reviews and special promotions on select social media.  Anyone can signup, so no blog needed.

This box had a Valentine feel to it.
the-household-hero-JAdore-vox-box

There was an information card in the VoxBox with details on all the products that were enclosed.  And here is what the Influenster J’Adore VoxBox contained:
Boots Botanics Shine Away Iconic Clay Mask #PowerofPlants
Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray  #3DayStraightLove
KISS Looks So Natural Lashes  #Kisslashes
Vaseline Men Spray Lotion  #MenSpray
Red Rose Simple Indulgent Teas  #SimplyIndulge
Hershey’s KISSES Milk Chocolates  #loveandkisses

My favorite item was the Boots Botanics Shine Away Iconic Clay Mask.  I rarely buy facial products outside of my normal wash and cream.  But when given the opportunity to use something new, I feel like I am pampering myself.  And this mask left my face feeling so soft!   This is a fun community to be part of and I hope to get more VoxBoxes in the future.

Are you an Influenster?  If so, have you received a VoxBox  and what was in it?

Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to J’Adore VoxBox from Influenster

1. I am not with Influencer, I will have to check them out!

2. What a fun box to receive! Lots of awesome items included :) I want to be an INFLUENCER!!

3. I am not a part of Influencer, although I’ve heard good things from those that get the boxes. I have my hands in so many different pots, I don’t know if I have the time or energy to join another program. On a side note…I think Frizz Ease products are really nice!

4. Oh…and I think it’s cool that you don’t have to have a blog to sign up…that’s very nice and different.

5. Jacqueline says:

I’ve never even heard of Influenster until now! I have however, played with false eyelashes plenty of times :) This box of goodies looks fabulous!!

6. Nice. I’ll have to check out Influencer now.

7. natosha says:

Great box, love this post thanks for sharing

8. Oh wow, there was so much good stuff in there. I have been considering getting one of these subscription boxes for a while now and this looks like a good one.

9. I just signed up for Influencester. I’m hoping I get my own voxbox soon! :)

10. No I’m not an Influencer, but it sure sounds interesting. And the items you got are amazing. Heck yeah, I’ll do a review for free stuff! :-D Stopping by from the SBG FB Group…have a wonderful evening!

• thehouseholdhero@gmail.com says:

It’s a cool site, you just gotta make sure to review things to bump up your Influenser score to increase chances of getting selecting.

11. Jaime says:

I’m definitely checking them out after seeing this box. I’ve seen a few other posts about them, and they’re definitely interesting!

12. Nicky says:

I am with Influenster and received my first box over the holidays. It’s great to receive the box in the mail and try everything out.

13. Cristina says:

Im not an influenster but love receiving boxes of surprises!

14. Tammy says:

I got this box too, I haven’t tried the teas yet, but they sound so delish. And I’m not even sure about the eyelashes, I’ve never applied fake eyelashes before, this will be interesting !

15. Chrysa says:

I was with Influenster previously, but am not active. Looks like you got some fun things there.

16. Amanda Her says:

I love Influenster! Looks like you got a great box from them this time – congrats!

17. Rosey says:

That Red Rose Tea is my mom’s favorite. This is a nice looking box!

18. I am an Influenster! Love the VOX Boxes! I wish I received that one though – looks yummy!

19. Michelle F. says:

That looks like a really fun box. Love the lashes.

20. A friend of mine has recently started doing the whole fake lashes thing- not sure how I feel about that yet LOL

• thehouseholdhero@gmail.com says:

yea, I have never attempted false lashes…seems like a lot of trouble if done every day but we shall see how this one time goes!

21. Brandy says:

This is a box of goodies I would love to receive! Would make my day brighter for sure. Thanks for sharing.

22. Jenni E. says:

I am an Influenster and I got the same box. I absolutely loved it. I really liked that they sent a little something extra for the hubs. That Vaseline Spray Lotion smells great.

23. Rosey says:

You got some pretty cool stuff in there, I have to say. I like that there was something for men too!

24. Krystal says:

I was sad I didn’t get selected for this one! Great products. I would have liked the mask best too.

25. brett says:

I bet i’d have liked that mask too. I LOVE clay masks.

26. Kecia says:

Nice box! I love getting things to try from Influenster.

27. Crystal says:

I have friends that use that program – looks like a great mix of stuff!

28. I’m not an Influenster. I saw a lot of these posted on Instagram too!

29. I think my favorite part of the box is the kisses. I have never used fake lashes before.

30. Marms says:

What a lovely items in the box…I love those Hershey’s kisses chocolates. :) I’d try becoming a member with Influenster.

31. Christina S says:

That’s a fun box! I’ve gotten 1 so far. Try to earn badges so you can win more prizes!

32. Amanda says:

What a great box!! How fun to try new products!!

33. Eliz Frank says:

Good for you. I checked out Influenster and learned a lot about how it works. It looks like the Voxboxes recipients are selected randomly so no guarantee of getting one. They also want specific niches. It’s a good group and I might go back again and maybe join.

34. Kenda Smith says:

I couldn’t wait to get this voxbox. I think the Hershey kisses went way too fast though lol I’m going to try the mask tonight!

35. Kate J says:

This the first time I’ve heard of Influenster and it sounds awesome. The item that caught my eye was of course the chocolat.

Kate

36. Paige says:

That looks like a great voxbox! I’m jealous!

37. Dawn says:

I wouldn’t mind having those teas right now. Yum! Also, my daughter really likes false eye lashes and I could really use the Frizz-Ease. Great box!

38. Shell says:

Frizz Ease is awesome! And anything that comes with chocolate is a fun package to get!