Easy St. Patrick’s Themed Crafts & Food for Toddlers

I love holidays of all types because it gives me a reason to either have a party or do something fun and creative to celebrate! I spent hours yesterday going through all the crafts and recipes on Pinterest.  I finally narrowed it down to eight things that I want to complete with my son over the next two weeks.  These are all very simple crafts or recipes that will be prefect for my 2.5 year old son to do or help with.  Which one do you think will be his favorite one?

st patrick crafts and food

1.  Rainbow Chain Craft from Sassy Dealz  will be simple and quick.  So I am pretty sure my toddler’s attention will stay focused on this one

2. Shamrock Man from Sweet and Lovely Crafts.  I am not sure what a Shamrock man really is but my 2 year old will think it is cute

3. Rainbow Necklace from Repeat Crafter Me will be fun for my son while doing it and after because he can run around with it on and then eat it!

4. Fruit Rainbow from Super Healthy Kids. My Mommy/Playgroup are having a St. Paddy’s Potluck, so I am going to bring this!

5. St. Patrick’s Homemade Playdough from Heidi’s Recipes. Conner has just began liking playdough, so I think this is  the perfect time to try making a fun homemade version.

6. Baked Shamrock chips from Zakka Life.  I think I will have a taco salad night and make these shamrock chips to go with it!

7. Green Mac and Cheese from Weelicious.  I have always had good luck with recipes from Weelicious.  And her cookbook is one I go to alot for inspiration.  So this will be a fun dinner.

8. Leprechaun Finder from Happy Home Fairy will be a fun game to do every day to see if we ever find the Leprechauns.

What fun things do you have planned for St. Patrick’s Day?

Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Easy St. Patrick’s Themed Crafts & Food for Toddlers

1. fruit loops necklace.. genius. we have those ikea bowls too.. perfect for sorting!

2. Jen says:

These ideas are too cute! I am going to try some these with my boys.

3. I absolutely love the fruit rainbow idea! My boys love fruit and I bet they would get a kick out of it if I made them a plate with a fruit rainbow on it!

4. becka says:

Great list! I love these. I love the fruit rainbow!!

5. With the last name Cooler, I love St. Patty’s Day. Great crafts.

6. Sue says:

All of the crafts are so cute! I have to say, my favorite is the fruit rainbow! So cool and they get to eat it too!

7. I love these!! Especially the green mac and cheese! Thank you for sharing 🙂

8. Theresa says:

Forget toddlers, if think my teens would get a kick out of those shamrock chips! I am going to have to make some this year!

9. Janel says:

What fun ideas! That leprechaun finder is so creative!

10. Hanan says:

Last year, we used fruit loops to make rainbows! I like the necklaces too. I think we may make those for on St. Patty’s Day!

11. Triplezmom says:

My 5yo was just telling me that he wanted a fruit rainbow again for St.Patrick’s Day, so I guess that’s what we’re doing!

12. Pam says:

I don’t know why but I have never thought of green man and cheese for St. Pat’s day. How cute is that and kids must love it.

13. Raya says:

Green Mac and Cheese is a cool idea for St Patrick’s Day. I was never a big St Paddy Day fan, so I don’t have a favorite activity. I do like listening to pub goers sing.

14. Love this great list of St. Patrick’s Day crafts! Thanks so much for sharing.

15. Jaime says:

I love the fruit rainbow. I’m totally going to do that for my son.

16. Melissa says:

Thank for these great ideas! I so want to make the necklace with my little guy.

17. The green mac and cheese sounds fun to try! Gross but fun!

18. Shell Feis says:

What awesome ideas! That rainbow chain is something I could totally tackle with my little guy.

19. Toni says:

The green mac and cheese would tickle my kids. Great and fun ideas for St. Paddy’s day.

20. What fabulous St. Patty’s day crafts! Love trying all of the crafts I find on blogs with our boys. They love it!

21. Dawn says:

What cute things for the toddlers to make or help with! I am especially intrigued by the green macaroni. I wonder if the “green” affects the taste.

22. I love the crafts! Anything that reuses a toilet paper roll is a win to me!

23. Eliz Frank says:

What a terrific selection of foods. I love that each person brought an original idea to the mix. Yum!

24. Kenda Smith says:

I can’t get my 4 year old to eat anything that’s a different color than it should be lol But he would LOVE that fruit rainbow!

25. Christina S says:

We love easy crafts for holidays! Toddlers have such a short attention span it has to be quick and easy in order to get it done.

26. Shell says:

All such cute St Patrick’s Day crafts! My boys like to make leprechaun traps.

27. Those are some awesome looking crafts. I think that pot of gold with the chain link rainbow might be my favorite 🙂

28. lisa jones says:

Well Aren’t You The Creative One, Love Your Ideas!!

29. Beth says:

These are really cute! You always have the best ideas. 🙂

30. Erica says:

Already pinned this! These activities are so great and fun for the kids!! Great roundup!!

31. Arica says:

Very cute crafts! This is really getting me ready for St. Pat’s. I love all of these ideas!

32. These activities are so cute and they help to get kids excited about the impending holiday.

33. Lawna says:

I was just thinking about making homemade play dough with the kids soon. Hmmm, I may have to make this St. Patrick’s themed playdough with them.

34. Amanda Her says:

I love these ideas! My toddler will have fun making some of these. Thanks for sharing!

35. Coolchillmom says:

Adorable great ideas to have fun with the little ones. I can’t wait to start using them!

36. becca says:

Definitely gonna wear green so I don’t get pinched by son. Also we usually eat corn beef and cabbage for dinner so that’s a must. Must say I’m loving the fruit rainbow yummy.

37. Ashley B. says:

I’m loving that fruit salad in the shape of a rainbow. My kids would love that!

38. Yum I think I will have to get the fruits I need to make the fruit rainbow for my son! Also that green macaroni!!

39. vinma says:

#2 is adorable! But I love all the crafts! So perfect to do with my toddlers. Happy St.Patricks Day everyone!

40. Pam says:

I love St. Patrick’s themed crafts and food! The fruit rainbow is adorable.

41. Marika says:

Everything is cool, but the fruit rainbow is my favorite. I love St. Patrick’s Day!

42. Amanda Love says:

Thanks for the easy to do craft ideas. I may have to try a few with my own toddler. She is getting to be more crafty so she may enjoy doing a few.

43. Le-an Lacaba says:

I love the cute theme! We don’t celebrate St. Patrick’s day here, but it sounds like fun!

44. What fun and easy to make st patricks themed craft ideas. I really like the rainbow fruit plate. What a yummy idea.