I love holidays of all types because it gives me a reason to either have a party or do something fun and creative to celebrate! I spent hours yesterday going through all the crafts and recipes on Pinterest. I finally narrowed it down to eight things that I want to complete with my son over the next two weeks. These are all very simple crafts or recipes that will be prefect for my 2.5 year old son to do or help with. Which one do you think will be his favorite one?
1. Rainbow Chain Craft from Sassy Dealz will be simple and quick. So I am pretty sure my toddler’s attention will stay focused on this one
2. Shamrock Man from Sweet and Lovely Crafts. I am not sure what a Shamrock man really is but my 2 year old will think it is cute
3. Rainbow Necklace from Repeat Crafter Me will be fun for my son while doing it and after because he can run around with it on and then eat it!
4. Fruit Rainbow from Super Healthy Kids. My Mommy/Playgroup are having a St. Paddy’s Potluck, so I am going to bring this!
5. St. Patrick’s Homemade Playdough from Heidi’s Recipes. Conner has just began liking playdough, so I think this is the perfect time to try making a fun homemade version.
6. Baked Shamrock chips from Zakka Life. I think I will have a taco salad night and make these shamrock chips to go with it!
7. Green Mac and Cheese from Weelicious. I have always had good luck with recipes from Weelicious. And her cookbook is one I go to alot for inspiration. So this will be a fun dinner.
8. Leprechaun Finder from Happy Home Fairy will be a fun game to do every day to see if we ever find the Leprechauns.
What fun things do you have planned for St. Patrick’s Day?