Peanut Butter Bread #lowcarb

My family loves peanut butter, no wait, that is an understatement.  My family’s love for peanut butter is more of an obsession.  We cannot keep it in the house.  So I am constantly figuring out things to bake that involve peanut butter.  I typically eat more fat than carbs on a daily basis because my body tends to process it better but I still have mental cravings for bread!  Which leads me to this recipe:  Peanut Butter Bread! This recipe is so simple and can even be cut into slices and cooked longer to make biscotti!

Low Carb Peanut Butter Bread by The Household Hero

What I used:

•  1 cup natural peanut butter
  • 3 beaten eggs
  • 2 truvia packs
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)

What I did: (SO SIMPLE)

• preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • mixed all ingredients together with a stand mixer
  • poured it into a greased loaf dish (mixture is very thick, so you will need to spread it out)
  • bake for 30 minutes

Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Peanut Butter Bread #lowcarb

1. Carmody says:

This bread looks amazing!! And low-carb….fantastic.

2. Alli says:

Peanut Butter is very popular in my house as well. I’m in love with it so I’m pinning your peanut butter bread! Looks scrumptious!

3. We love peanut butter in our house, so I can’t wait to try this recipe! I’m pinning.

4. Shirley Wood says:

I have had some yummy peanut butter cake but not bread! I’m Pinning, simply must try this.

5. My kids would love this! I buy PB three tubs at a time LOL

6. Tiffany says:

I am like the only person in my family who loves peanut butter…this looks like something worth trying.

7. Louida says:

Mmmm I love peanut butter, especially peanut butter cookies! Now this peanut butter bread looks scrumptious! Pinning!

8. Ashley LaMar says:

My Dad and I are the peanut butter lovers in our family. We eat peanut butter sandwiches every single evening after dinner. Even though he lives in WV and I live in GA we still share that tradition. Once I told him I would call him when I made it and he said to me, “No, don’t do that, you know you can’t talk with a mouthful of peanut butter! Too sticky.”

9. CouponGal says:

looks like chocolate chip cookies- YUMMY!

10. I have never had or even heard of peanut butter bread. I guess we just did it the old fashion way and put PNB on our bread. This sounds really good though.

11. Pingback: Southern Special {Link Up #19}

12. Thanks for coming and linking up at #The Weekend Social. Please be sure to come back next week starting Thursdays at 9PM EST on KitchenDreaming.com ! I hope to see you there!